I am an accredited counsellor with the BACP. I also offer coaching, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and counselling supervision.
I have been a qualified counsellor for over twelve years. My experience includes:
● staff counsellor with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister;
● affiliate counsellor with several Employee Assistance Providers (EAPs) in the UK;
● private practice since 2001 (Actuality Counselling);
● online counsellor with the Hope Network; and
● counsellor in a GP surgery.
In my online work at Actuality Counselling, I offer Person-centred counselling, Solution-focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), coaching and casework supervision for counsellors (as well as people in other professions).
I aim to establish a counselling relationship, and an environment, within which you feel safe and are encouraged to explore whatever issues or concerns you bring. I will treat you with respect, will not be judgmental, will try my best to understand you and your experiences, and will be genuine in our relationship.
I obtained my Diploma at Liverpool John Moores University and I undertake professional development on a regular basis, I also worked for over 30 years in the British Civil Service in the areas of Information Technology, systems design and communications.